HSBC Green Loan
Live a more sustainable life with an HSBC Green Loan, and get help to pay for the costs of green energy solutions such as solar panels for your home.
Why get an HSBC Green Loan?
Use for a variety of energy solutions
Use your HSBC Green Loan to help cover the cost of solar panels, solar water heaters and other energy saving enhancements for your home.
Enjoy a zero down payment on the full amount of your loan.
Competitive interest rates
Get an interest rate discount when you take out an HSBC Green Loan.
Zero processing fees
Don’t pay any processing fees on loans of up to OMR 10,000 and 48 months in length.
Benefits of using solar energy
Electricity from solar power is an important energy source in the move to clean energy production. Using solar energy means:
- no gas emissions are released into the atmosphere when you use solar panels to create electricity
- unlike fuels, the sun's energy won't run out so there's plenty of energy to meet the world's needs
- solar panels cost less to maintain compared to other forms of power generation, which means lower monthly bills
- you don't need to use fuel to produce large amounts of electricity with solar power
You can get a HSBC Green Loan if:
- you're an Omani national or an expatriate aged between 25 and 60 for men, and 55 for women (at the time of loan maturity)
- salary transfer required
- minimum salary of OMR 400
Apply for an HSBC Green Loan
Simply complete the online form to start your application.
Apply by phone
Call 800 56 267 (within Oman) or +968 24950619 (outside Oman).
Apply in branch
Alternatively, you can visit one of our branches, where our staff will be glad to give you further information and process your application.